Ritz Royalty Terms & Conditions
- Ritz Royalty memberships are non-transferable, not redeemable for cash and are non-refundable.
- Ritz Royalty memberships can be purchased online or at the box office. If you have purchased a membership online, your physical card can be collected from the box office, however you can access your membership benefits online immediately after purchase.
- Ritz Royalty discounts vary across Film Festivals and Special Events and certain external events/festivals will not provide a membership discount. See the ticket price page for further details. (Prices and benefits are current at date of publication and may be subject to change without notice.)
- A valid Ritz Royalty card must be presented to receive the discounted rate. The cardholder is the only authorised person to use the card to redeem their entitlements, photo ID may be requested.
- The Ritz Royalty membership is valid until the expiry date loaded electronically on your card.
$1 Member Tickets:
- When you join or renew your Ritz Royalty membership, you will receive a $1 Member Ticket (or two $1 Member Tickets for a two year membership). These will be electronically loaded onto your membership account and may be redeemed immediately after signup/renew.
- $1 Member Tickets can be redeemed for any session except for Saturdays after 5pm, public holidays or special events/screenings. $1 Member Tickets are not valid in conjunction with any other special offer.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just signed up online. Will my membership get mailed out to me?
Welcome to the club. You will receive your physical membership card next time you are at the cinema, just speak with our staff at the box office and they will help you out. In the meantime, you can access your member benefits online by logging in here.
I just joined the club at the cinema. How do I book members tickets online?
Welcome to the club. If you signed up at the cinema and would like to purchase members priced tickets online you need to first activate your online account by heading here. Once you have set up your account you will be able to login and book members priced tickets via our website/App.
I went to activate my account but received an error message. How can I log in?
When you signed up at the cinema your details may have been entered by our staff incorrectly. Contact us below and we can help you sort this out.
I have just joined/renewed. How do I access my $1 Member Ticket?
Thanks for joining the club! Your $1 Member Ticket has been electronically loaded onto your account and can be accessed online or at the box office. To access your ticket online, select the session you would like to attend, and select "$1 Member Ticket" from the menu. Please note that this ticket is not valid for Saturdays after 5pm, public holidays, rare print screenings or for festivals/events. If your $1 ticket is still not showing up, contact us below.
Can I use my $1 member ticket for films marked NFT (No Free Tickets)?
Yes you can. Please note that this ticket is not valid for Saturdays after 5pm, public holidays, laneway screenings, rare print screenings or for festivals/events.
I would like to join the club, but your website keeps telling me that I have an existing account. What can I do to join the club if I don't remember these details?
You may have signed up for a newsletter subscription or have an old membership account in our system. Please head to the Movie Club sign in page, enter your email address and using the forgot password function log into your account. You will then be prompted to upgrade/renew your membership.